Sunday, November 30, 2008

Out of Commission

It's not like I blog/write as much as I would like but I have been slacking as of late. The reason being is that I am currently recovering from a painful surgical procedure. Luckily I have two angels represented in the form of my sister, my ABC, Tree and some Acetaminophen/Codeine 3 and Oxycodone to keep the pain at bay. That said here's an oldie but classic video from Kanye West's classic College Dropout (Even though the aforementioned has grown too big for his britches....)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvb-1wjAtk4&hl=en&fs=1]

As an added bonus here's an INCREDIBLE FREESTYLE From by my boy Melo-X, it has been a pleasure watching this triple threat expand his spheres of dominance....

OH YEAH THANX RICKY AND FATTIE, "YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!"

No comments: