Monday, April 5, 2010

Scarface - Dopeman Music


An industry veteran to say the least, Scarface returns after a brief hiatus with Dopeman Music, a tribute to streets often guilty of orchestrating defeats. This is the first ever mixtape for The Godfather of the South who feels he is ready to dabble into new things. "I feel that I need to move on to another stage with the way I deliver my music to the public. I got a lot of sh*! and I'm using about 3 percent of what I know about music. I'm not using it all. I'm music. I can play that sh*! long enough for a real musician to catch it and feel me, where I'm going, and we make magic like that."Dopeman Music is due out on May 4th via Scarface’s own Facemob Music Label, distributed by Deep Distribution Worldwide.



TURN OFF THE RADIO!

No comments: